Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Meanwhile, back at the Laptop...

Thought I'd check in and let you know that I've been hard at work on book four in my Firsts and Forever series, which is Hunter's story (and still untitled at this point). It's coming right along, and I've been having fun watching the story evolve and find its way.

Christopher is a major supporting character in this next book, by the way. The loose ends intentionally left open at the end of In Pieces were always meant to carry over into Hunter's book. A couple of you were concerned that those questions would forever go unanswered. And to you I say, have a little faith. ;)

Ideally, I'd love to have this book out by Christmas. But every time I say something like that, my life totally implodes, and I miss my self-imposed deadline. So I should just shut up and leave it at: it will be out before you know it. :)

Ok, back to writing I go. Hugs to you!

Alexa xxoo