Saturday, June 22, 2013

First Ever Alexa Land Nerd-Off! :)

So, as many of you have noticed (and some commented on), I tend to slip a few nerdy sci fi references into pretty much all of my books. Well, sadly, my current work-in-progress, In Pieces, is a bit light on nerdtastic details. It got me thinking, how can I nerd up this book a little?

Well, good news: I can't. Christopher, my main character from In Pieces, is far less of a geek than I am.

But what I can do instead is host a CONTEST right here on my blog with a science fiction theme -- because I suspect I'm not the only nerd out there. ;)

So here's what's gonna happen: tomorrow, Sunday, June 23rd at 12 noon Pacific Standard Time, I'm going to post a science fiction trivia question here on my blog. It will relate to either sci fi movies or television.

There will be 2 winners. Each will receive a $20 Amazon gift card, emailed to whatever address you use to contact me. Winner #1 will be that awesome individual that emails me first with the right answer to my trivia question.

But even if you're not a huge geek (and my condolences if this is the case ;) ) and don't know the answer, you can still win!! The second winner will be chosen at random from all the emails I receive in the designated 3-day time period, right answer or not!! That's right: you don't have to know the answer to win! Just play along!!

Got it? Good. Come back tomorrow and let's have some fun. :D