Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Hour!

Just now, I wrote the very last sentence of All In, the second book in the Firsts and Forever series. And let's just say, the book ends with a bang. ;) Lawd, I need a cool drink after that one!

I'm so excited for you to read Charlie and Dante's story. It is, in the words of Cher, a different kind of love song -- meaning their relationship is pretty different than the one in Way Off Plan (and really, one glance at All In's cover should tell you that). I hope you fall in love with the characters, just like many of you fell in love with Jamie and Dmitri.

And I can't wait to introduce you to Austin, a beautiful blonde with a troubled past and an uncertain future. He's such a sweet, endearing character, and his story carries the series forward.

 All In still needs to be edited, which is a time-consuming process. But I'm shooting for a Valentine's Day release date -- because come on, how can I pass that up?! Wish me luck!

Ok, I'm going to go celebrate the completed first draft of All In with a cocktail. Is it wrong that it's noon?

Nahhh.

And just for fun, following is my absolutely delish recipe for:

Alexa's Killer Cosmos!

2 oz. cranberry juice
1 oz. vodka
1 oz. Grand Marnier
1/2 teaspoon simple syrup
squeeze of fresh lime

Combine ingredients with ice. Stir well. Strain into a martini glass, and garnish with a strip of lime peel. Then sit back and enjoy your cocktail while reading a smokin' hot M/M romance!

xxoo